Become a member
Rules for membership:
- The Membership of the Society shall be open to those persons who have attained the age of 21 years and are willing to pursue objects of the Society.
- The members of the Society shall be enrolled by the managing committee.
- The managing committee shall have the full power to lay the rules in respect of membership of the Society. The power shall also include to enroll type of members, the membership fee, entrance fees, annual fees or any other fees or charges which the members may be liable to pay from time to time.
- The Managing Committee is fully empowered to lay its own rules and regulations with regard to membership of the Society.
- All decisions of the Managing Committee with regard to membership of the Society shall be taken by majority of the members of the Managing Committee present in the meeting. However, in case of a tie, the chairman of the meeting shall have the casting vote.
In order to become a member, please click here and download the membership form.